The 2023 Ellensburg Rodeo Parade application has closed.
The Ellensburg Rodeo Parade has become a popular “western tradition” in the community. On behalf of the Ellensburg Rodeo Board, the Top Hands and the entire Ellensburg community, we thank you for your entry and participation in our annual event.
- Ellensburg Rodeo parade takes place in downtown Ellensburg, Washington
- Applications and supporting documents are due by August 4th!
- Late applications may be purchased for a $50 late fee. No applications will be accepted after August 11th.
- All applications must be reviewed by the Parade Committee and you will be notified of acceptance 10 days after parade application deadline with an information packet.
- The Parade Committee cannot promise any special arrangements.
- Applications will only be accepted to review if they are complete with all necessary documents and signatures.
- All parade participants must sign a hold harmless waiver. (Each person in group must have a hold harmless waiver) Send waivers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proof of Liability must be sent to email@example.com.
- Information Packets will be mailed out 10 business days after application deadline
Please select the appropriate parade category below and complete the entire application.
Download: Parade Release and Hold Harmless
Download: Ellensburg Rodeo Parade Rules
Download: SPECIFIC UNIT INSTRUCTIONS
Please email Hold Harmless Form and proof of liability insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org
7:00 AM – Check in stand opens.
9:00 AM – All parade entrants must have checked in and be in line.
9:30 AM – Parades begins.